My Mission

I served as a missionary in Sweden for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints from May 1978 to June 1980. I chose to donate my time for two years to bear witness to those I contacted the reality of the life and mission of Jesus Christ, including all he has done in restoring his true gospel on the earth in recent times. Although it was many years ago, I still hold stongly to the purpose and memories of that wonderful experience.

This blog is intended to give an overview of my experiences in Sweden, and to offer to anyone interested further information regarding my testimony of Jesus Christ.


My Testimony of Living Prophets


I know that the Lord has provided constant guidance and direction for us in our day through living prophets, who have been called directly from God through the power of Holy Priesthood that was restored to the earth. I have grown to love and appreciate the leadership of several living prophets of God in my life. Special feelings that I have had for Spencer W. Kimball and Gordon B. Hinckley have helped me to listen to and follow their guidance.

Today's prophet, Thomas S. Monson, has long captured the attention of my heart and spirit. I was fortunate to meet him while serving my mission in Sweden. I love hearing him speak, telling stories of love and offering words of wisdom. I have no doubt that he is a man of God, called to lead the Lord's church in our day.

No comments: